Everyone who knows me knows I’m a fan of Amazon. If you ask me about Amazon, mama be happy to break down the whole daym corporation, talk stalks, Subscribe and Save, early movie premier access, Alexa, Pantry, and all the reasons why you should be a PRIME member. Nothing short of fabulous one and two day shipping and a ton more. All of that is for another day, but if you are already a Prime member, you know Christmas is coming in July! Prime Day Deals are one and a half days of Amazon’s best deals, just for Prime members. Today, I’m here to help you Find Amazon Prime Day Deals Early.
If you are thinking you might miss something, here are a few ways you can get a little sneak peak.
THREE WAYS TO FIND AMAZON PRIME DAY DEALS EARLY:
Number 1: Use Your Amazon App
- In the Search bar enter: “sneak peak”. When you search the term a box should appear just below the text that will take you to the next page of deals.
- Select your menu button on the left side (four lines), proceed to Today’s Deals. Once you click on that, select Upcoming Deals.
Number 2: Use Google
- Open Google and type “Prime Day Deals” (or Bing, whatever your search engine of choice is).
Number 3: Use Your Contacts
- Ask Your Friends
- Watch Your Niche Facebook Groups (e.g., crafts, etc.)
- Check your IMs because, if they’re real friends they’ll know what you’re looking for (and be Prime members too of course).
That’s it: use your Amazon app, Google and your contacts. Happy shopping!